Sunday, March 18, 2007

Plans for today

According to some people, Sunday is supposed to be the day of rest. Well, in this house, Sunday has always been a day of preparation for the upcoming week. I love Sundays. I get so much done on Sundays. Today (hopefully), won't be any different.

Here are my plans for the day:

  • Scrub down the kitchen counters and cabinets.
  • Do a detailed sweep and mop in the kitchen.
  • Steam clean the living room.
  • Clean out the front entry closet. I've totally taken advantage of it's size. It's twice the size of our old closet and I love that. Unfortunately, it's full of God knows what, and has become a wasted space. That will change today.
  • Laundry - - my arch-nemesis and I will do battle again today. The kids are fresh out of clothes, and with school tomorrow I guess it would be nice if I fixed that problem.
  • Start organizing all this yard sale stuff.
There, a totally doable list. Even if my brain is still running through a ton of other things I'd also like to accomplish today, as well. We'll see how far I get with my original plans, and maybe (hopefully) by the end of the day, I'll have completed everything on here, and a few extra things as well.

I'll keep ya posted.

0 comments: