According to some people, Sunday is supposed to be the day of rest. Well, in this house, Sunday has always been a day of preparation for the upcoming week. I love Sundays. I get so much done on Sundays. Today (hopefully), won't be any different.
Here are my plans for the day:
- Scrub down the kitchen counters and cabinets.
- Do a detailed sweep and mop in the kitchen.
- Steam clean the living room.
- Clean out the front entry closet. I've totally taken advantage of it's size. It's twice the size of our old closet and I love that. Unfortunately, it's full of God knows what, and has become a wasted space. That will change today.
- Laundry - - my arch-nemesis and I will do battle again today. The kids are fresh out of clothes, and with school tomorrow I guess it would be nice if I fixed that problem.
- Start organizing all this yard sale stuff.
I'll keep ya posted.