Not much time to blog today. Tomorrow is my last day to get things done before Thanksgiving and I have to get as much rest as possible in order to do it.
That list includes, but is not limited to:
- Work from 8-1
- Cleaning house top to bottom
- Catching up on the darn laundry, including folding and putting everything away.
- Steam cleaning the carpet
- Make my grocery list
- Get all of my recipes together for the Big Day
- Go grocery shopping
- Get things rearranged for company on Thursday. (MIL is coming after all)
- Locate some fancy dishes and purchase them. (having a hard time deciding)
- Locate a nice table cloth and linen napkins for the buffet table.
- Find my serving dishes.
- Clean out the darn refrigerator (Most. Hated. Job. Ever.)
- Make a list of things to do before-hand
- Give cats a bath (just because I don't already have enough to do)
- Get the hell off of this computer and start completing some of the stuff on this list.