Thursday, February 09, 2006

Infertility Drugs

I've decided that it is time to start using Clomid to attempt to get pregnant. I am a little worried because it does increase the risk of multiple births which is something that would have been great 7 years ago when I didn't have any kids but now with two already here, twins sounds more like a. . . oh I don't know. . . death wish. LOL Granted, if it happened I'd deal with it and would truely be happy. Really scared, but happy. I'm just afraid of the side effects. None of them are terrible but the mood swings and hot flashes are enough to make me worry. Now here comes the part I'm having a hard time with. . . I know I can get clomid online without a prescription for a lot cheaper than I can get it if I go to the doctor, go through all the check ups, and then pay for the medication. I just don't know if I should trust it. I've done my research and I know which companies to trust and which ones to aviod but there is still some hesitation. I know my body can handle clomid because I have talked to my doctor about it. However, her approach is the whole "lets wait and see what happens. . ." game. I've been waiting for 3 years and I think that's long enough. It's time to try other measures. I'm pretty sure I'm going to go ahead and order the clomid online but am still a bit scared to take it. But the way I look at it is it's either this or possibly no more baby plans. Which is more devastating than taking the stupid pills.

0 comments: