Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Same Ole Same Ole

My life has become rather mundane. Get up, get dressed, fix breakfast, walk Bob to school, get Bumpo ready, take him to school, come home, do housework, pick up Bumpo, come home, walk to pick up Bob, come home, start dinner, do more housework. . . Not that I'm complaining because it really is nice to have some structure back in my life, but it makes for a rather boring blog.

Both boys are enjoying school immensely. Bob did get in to a little bit of trouble yesterday for talking too much but such is the case with that kid. He even talks in his sleep. We are working on things though and slowly (but surely) he's improving.

Bumpo, is completely and totally, head over heels, in love with school. He can't wait to get to school in the morning and then it's all he'll talk about in the afternoon. I have to admit, Tim made a good decision by sending him a year early.
He has his first field trip on Friday so I will make sure I have my camera all charged and ready to go for that important event. They are going to a place very similar to Chuck E. Cheese's but without the pizza. He's so excited. Although, I think he's looking forward to the bus ride more than the actual field trip!

That's about the only exciting thing going on in my life right now. Pretty sad isn't it? My mom will be here hopefully by Friday, which means I'll have more to write about next time. So, until then. . .

0 comments: