1. I remember events so much easier now. I may not be able to tell you the date of the event, but I can surely tell you the title of my post about said event!
2. This blog is great for winning arguments. Especially when you have a husband who thinks he can remember when everything happened as clear as day.
3. When you get into a rut in life, just post about how mundane your life has become, it's sure to change rather quickly.
4. This is a great way to get out frustration.
5. There is a great community here in blogland.
6. No matter how many times you tell yourself you don't care if anyone reads your blog, you're actually lying.
7. You look at life in a whole new light. Everything becomes a potential "story".
8. No matter how hard you try, the one person you don't want reading your blog will always find it.
9. I read a lot more now than I ever did.
10. Granted, what I'm reading is other people's blogs.
11. This is a very addicting hobby.
12. It's also a great tool to help with scrapbooking. You have an outline of your life through this.
13. Having a clean and organized house is for people who don't own one of these bad boys!
Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants