Tuesday, February 06, 2007

It's a cat bed. . . Honest.

Cats are amazing creatures, really they are. Did you know that a cat will sleep on virtually anything in order to keep their poor, furry bodies off of the floor? Well, they do. Plastic grocery bags, newspaper, wrapping paper, dirty clothes, doesn't matter they're not picky.

Take for instance my sweet Odo. She has reclaimed a once discarded piece of tissue paper, left over from Bumpo's birthday celebration, as her new bed. And, well, who am I to take that away from her? Yeah it may look like my house is in a current state of disaster, but really, I'm not lazy. I'm not sick. I just love my dear cats so much that the idea of picking up anything around here breaks my heart. Because, without all this crap everywhere, their poor little bodies will have nothing more to sleep on than the cold, hard. . . carpet.

. . . .Hmmm, wonder how this new explanation will go over with my hard working husband when he arrives home this evening.

* * * To see my cheap date ideas, scroll down. It's directly below this post. * * *

1 comments:

Overwhelmed! said...

We have 3 cats and it's funny what they claim as beds. I had to travel on business last month and when I got home I emptied my suitcase, but left it in the bedroom, telling myself I'd put it away later. Well, now it's become "the bed" of one of the cats and I just don't have the heart to take it away from him yet, so there it still is. :)