Thursday, April 26, 2007

Unscheduled break

You may have noticed a lack of posts as of late. Quite frankly, I just haven't felt like posting. This blog seems to have become my place to come and complain. A place I'm so happy I have, but at times I wonder if I end up looking for stuff to complain about for the good of a blog entry.

The events from last week have made me realize that I really don't have all that much to complain about. Yeah, my house isn't always spotless, my bank account isn't where I want it to be, my in-laws are the strangest bunch of people I'll ever meet, and I have two cats that are determined to tear apart my prized house plant. However, the horrible Virginia Tech rampage, and even American Idol last night, made me realize that I'm super happy to have those things. And, if that's all I can find to complain about then I'm doing pretty well.

Not to fret though, I have a few good rant posts in the works for the days to come. I'll just say I have a problem that is really getting to me. But I promise to try and make that post as upbeat as possible.

0 comments: