Monday, October 15, 2007

what a difference a day makes

New day, brand new perspective.

Luckily, Tim and I have been together long enough to "get" each other's little outbursts. Today, I feel like an idiot for the way I behaved. And, today, he is doing his best to make me feel better about my outrageous behavior, even if he has no reason to make me feel better. Quite the opposite if you ask me, I should be the one groveling, which I am, BIG TIME!

We also had a long talk last night about our lack of time together. Also known as the culprit to most of the hurt/lonely feelings I was having. And, I think it's safe to say that this is an isolated incident. I mean, after seven years together, it was bound to happen, right? It's not like we are always going to be able to see each other, whenever we would like to. It's just a new area in our lives that we haven't had to deal with yet, mainly because this is the first time in our entire relationship that we've both been working, outside the house, full-time. Things are bound to change. We just have to learn to deal with the changes. Which we have, and will in the future.

But, it sure is nice to have him here, with us for the week. And, you better believe, I have many plans made. But, this time, I made sure to leave room for alterations.

1 comments:

A said...

Glad things are back on track! Isn't it great how things change for the better in just a few days? Awesome! :)