Sunday, January 13, 2008

a bit of the block

Sorry I haven't been around much lately.

Between work, dealing with my mother-in-law, the beginning of the year/after Christmas finances, my dear children and their return to school blood-sucking, we're talking straight for the jugular ever-growing list of necessities, and the whole "We're really moving in a few months" thing, I've been seriously pressed for time.

Not to mention there isn't much to say - - except what I just said.

Not to fear though, I'm still around.

And, I have no intention on giving up this here hobby. It works well for me. I can drop it in a second, and then pick it up just as easily.

Plus, where else can I go, say what I want to say, insult whoever the hell I want to insult, and cuss as much as a sailor?

This blogland thing is what I call perfect.

0 comments: