Saturday, August 30, 2008

so it's been awhile

I've logged on to this blog about a million times, but each time I think of all I have to say and how long it's been since I last updated.

The events over the last month have been a little overwhelming, to say the least.

We are currently in California, living in Ventura to be exact. The weather here is absolutely perfect and things are going well. I still have moments of brief panic but I think I will be able to stand living here for the next 1-2 years. Tim and I were both able to transfer our jobs to here and so far, it looks like it was a good move. Both of the pharmacies we work for are expanding like mad out here and the job opportunities seem to be endless.

I'm still not sure if this was the best move for me and the idea of spending the next year living with my mother-in-law still drives me up a wall but I'm hoping to make the most of it. It's an exciting experience and I want to enjoy every moment of it instead of thinking about what should have been, that will just drag me down in the end.

So, for now I am happy to say that we are finally settled, at least for the time being. I should be around a lot more often now that we have internet in the house. Stay tuned for the exciting journey this new chapter of my life will bring.

1 comments:

Immortal Woman said...

Welcome back you were missed! I cannot believe you made such a move! I have nothing but good wishes for you! I had voted for Ohio, but sounds like the choice was perfect for you! Hugs all around!