Tuesday, January 27, 2009

stuff

I started a new job at work this week. My pharmacy bought out another pharmacy and as such, are going through a huge transition. We're getting the newly acquired stores ready for the full makeover. As such, I've been promoted. I now get to travel to all the already converted stores in the area, getting their plan-o-grams ready, training new employees, and making sure everything stays up to date. That way, the bigger big-wigs, can focus on the new stores. So far I love it. It's fun, the day flies by, I'm home by 3:00, and I'm out of the store I hated. Can't get much better than that.

In other news, here at home everything is going well. Bumpo's birthday is rapidly approaching and we're trying to decide what to do. Disneyland or a big bounce house and lots of children in the backyard. It's his decision, and he's taking full advantage of that, changing it daily.

I still hate the fact that my mother-in-law lives with us and am doing everything in my power to change that. Tim wants to wait until the end of our lease but I don't know if I can wait that long. I say buy out the lease, and move now. Peace of mind and getting rid of her is worth the extra money.

Sorry again for not being around much lately. Things have been busy and I haven't had much time to think let alone form functional sentences.

And, on that note, I'm going to go. I am so darn tied from work today, I think I'm going to go lay (lie?) down for a little while before Tim comes home from work.

1 comments:

Immortal Woman said...

Yeah for the new job! And I vote for Disney!