Saturday, June 13, 2009

coming soon

So, over the past few days I've been thinking a lot about this here blog o' mine. And. . . . . I've decided. . . . it's time for a change. A BIG change. Things around here have gotten a bit boring, a bit plain, and I'm just not. . . happy here anymore. The e-mail address I use to log into this blog doesn't even exist anymore, I hate the name, my recipe site hasn't been updated since sometime in 2007 and even when I log in to type up a post I get so side-tracked by everything I want this blog to be that I can't even write. Yep, it's definitely time for something new.

So, currently I am in the very, VERY early stages of launching my own website, my own blog. A place where I can have photos, a blog, recipes, and God only knows what else, all on one site, together, and super simple to use. Thanks to my brilliant Timmy, the web genius, it shouldn't take too long before the launch date is set. I'll keep you updated.

1 comments:

Immortal Woman said...

I am jealous, I want my own site!!! Keep us updated!