Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Baby Blues

Last week, I had a miscarriage. I'm still unsure how I feel about the whole thing. I didn't even know I was pregnant until it was to late but it's something I've wanted for so long. I don't think I'm that upset about the actual miscarriage. How could I be, I didn't even know I was pregnant. I was only about a month along so things could have been a lot worse. I've been trying to have a baby for so long though. About three years. . . Now I'm tossed on how I should feel. Should I be happy to know that I can still at least concieve or should I be upset because this could have been my one and only chance to do so. I really hope it isn't the later of the two. I feel pretty confident that I can get pregnant again and that I now have proof. Hopefully this means that the light at the end of the tunnel is near and I won't have to wait much longer before I have a little baby in my arms.

Now if I could just get my hormones back in check. I just feel so blah. I don't feel like doing anything. I have a house that needs to be cleaned, laundry that needs to be done, and grocery shopping to do. Yet, here I sit on the computer. I just have no motivation to do anything. Hopefully it lets up soon because I can't stand feeling like this. It drives me insane quite honestly. Maybe I'll go make myself some Good Mood tea and see if that helps me snap out of it. It's been a week already it should be about time, right?!!!

0 comments: