Sunday, February 12, 2006

Plans for the day

Well, today I really have to get some stuff done. I have been procrastinating long enough. Still haven't made it to the dreaded super market. Why it's so super I haven't a clue. I also have to go to the in-laws as stated in the previous post. Then I get the joy of coming home, making dinner, doing some laundry and some minor cleaning around here. Oh how much fun!

Whatever happened to Sundays being lazy days. Now, I've never been one to fall for that whole "on Sunday you rest" crap. But unrelated to religion (my views on that to come in a future post I'm sure) I've always enjoyed using Sundays to rest and prepare for the week ahead. Granted, I am doing the preparing part but not the rejuvinating rest part. Then again, it is my own fault because I have been slacking this week, BIG time. I have so much that needs to be done around this house. Everywhere I look I see things that need to be gone through and gotten rid of. The list is piling up. Especially the boys room. I desperately need to get in there and get rid of all their old toys. Nathan still has a ton of baby toys in there that haven't been touched in about two years. Not to mention their closet. Which is full of more baby toys and clothes. Just sitting here I know of two huge boxes in there that can go. I'm really good at knowing what needs to be done around here, it's just doing it that I hate. Well, I actually don't hate it, I just can't get motivated enough to do it. Sad, I know.

Well, it's now 11:00 and I need to get some stuff in the washer for Bob to wear to school tomorrow and a dishwasher to start. So, I will be going. Hopefully tomorrow I will have the motivation needed to get the boys room done. Maybe I'll stop at Target today to pick up some new cleaning products. That always puts me in a better mood. Pathetic, huh?!!

0 comments: