Thursday, May 25, 2006

Settled In

May 3, 2006

Well, I think we are all settled in our new apartment. It only took us a few weeks but considering, I think it's pretty good. We still have a ton of stuff to buy and a ton of work ahead of us but we have the necessitites. The kids have a bed to sleep on. We have a sofa and loveseat for the living room, and Tim and I have a bed of our own. We were also fortunate enough to find out that our televisions work after all. Two of the three we rescued still work. Which is completely amazing figuring all the water that went through both of them.

Now that I've had time to adjust to everything, I have to admit that I think I like this complex a lot better than the old one. It's closer to town and a lot closer to Bob's school. We'll be able to save a ton of money on gas alone. The pool area here is a lot nicer and just the entire feel to this place is just so much nicer.

0 comments: