Friday, July 14, 2006

Kinda Sorta Tagged by Reagan

Since I read her entry, I guess I'm sorta tagged now.
1. WHAT IS YOUR FIRST NAME? April

2. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Anyone, no. Anything, yes the month I was born!!
3. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY? Today, watching a tribute to Benjamin Hendrickson (Hal on ATWT) Such a sad way to die.
4. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Yes
5. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Tofurky
6. KIDS? Two boys Bob and Bumpo
7. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? I'd like to think so
8. DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL? This blog is my main journal right now, although I plan to get back to scrapbooking. That's the best kind of journal.
9. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? Who me?!! NEVER!
10. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yep
11. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Depends on how much money I was offered.
12. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Honey Nut Cheerios
13. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Don't wear shoes that tie, flip flops all the way here!
14. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? Sometimes
15. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR? Currently, it's Mint Chocolate Chip Pure indulgence (Soy ice cream)
16. SHOE SIZE? 8.5-9.5
17. RED OR PINK? Pink
18. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOU? I can be a bit neurotic
19. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? My best friend
20. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? If they feel like it
21. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? jean shorts, no shoes
22. LAST THING YOU ATE? Honey Nut Cheerios
23. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? Some Nick Jr show from the bedroom and a certain seven year old begging to go swimming.
24. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? I so hate this question, I have NO CLUE!! LOL
25. FAVORITE SMELL? Fresh oranges or my dear husband
26. TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? My Timmy
27. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE YOU ARE ATTRACTED TO? Eyes
28. FAVORITE DRINK? Water, or when I feel like being bad Dr. Pepper or Coke
30. FAVORITE SPORT? Well, I love watching Bob play soccer, but personally I love swimming. You don't get all sweaty from swimming!
31. MY EYE COLOR? Brown
32. HAT SIZE? No clue, I do know I have a big head!
33. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? Nope
34. FAVORITE FOOD? Something yummy
35. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Depends on my mood
36. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED AT THE MOVIE THEATRE? oh geez, I can't remember and it wasn't even that long ago. . . . . . Ahhh yes, now I remember, it was Cars.
38. SUMMER OR WINTER? Winter all the way, any season with a break from this heat is okay with me. Plus, I love Christmas!
39. HUGS OR KISSES? Both
40. FAVORITE DESSERT? Cheesecake (tofu cheesecake now) or Chocolate Fudge cake
41. WHO IS MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? No one
42. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? No one
43. WHAT BOOKS ARE YOU READING? Nothing right now, just finished Janet Evonovich's latest book.
44. WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?? don't have a mouse pad
45. WHAT DID YOU WATCH LAST NIGHT ON TV? nothing
46. FAVORITE SOUNDS? My kids laughing and playing together, when they get along, and the ocean
47. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Beatles
48. THE FURTHEST YOU'VE BEEN FROM HOME? Grand Canyon, pretty pathetic, I know!
50. FICTION OR NON- FICTION??? Fiction
51. FAVORITE MAGAZINE? Vegetarian Times
52. ON TIME OR LATE?? Always late when Tim is with me, on time when it's just me and the kids. Tim doesn't understand the concept of time!
53. DO YOU HAVE ANY TATTOOS?? WOULD YOU GET ONE IF NOT?? Yes, one- a heart with an arrow through it that was given to me by a good friend. I'd get another one. Not sure where or what it would be yet.
54. NATURAL COLOR OR DYED? Both
55. WHAT IS YOUR PERFECT DATE? Anything kid-free and exciting.

Woohoo, all done! That was fun.

I guess I should follow on the tradition. If anyone reads this (not that anyone will) consider yourselves TAGGED!!

0 comments: