Monday, November 06, 2006

My "To Do" List - *Updated*

I'm going to try something new. . .

I am terrible at sticking to a "to do" list and I think it's because I'm the only one who ever sees the thing therefore, I'm the only one who knows when I don't get anything accomplished. Which, I can then turn around and justify why I didn't get anything done to myself. It's a vicious cycle, I tell ya, and it needs to stop.

So, I'm posting my "to do" list for the day on here. Then, I'll check back this evening, or first thing in the morning and update all that I got done. Hopefully it will work.

  • Run to Target and get shipping tape - - Done this morning a day late but at least it's done!
  • Ship eBay stuff
  • Straighten up kitchen - - Done
  • Straighten up living room - - Done
  • Do at least three loads of laundry (two loads consist of sheets that need their weekly washing) - - Actually got four loads done!
  • Put away said laundry - - not yet
  • Finish chocolate chips cookies I started yesterday - - not yet
  • Get Bumpo's stuff ready for his field trip tomorrow. - - Done
  • Make more tea - - Done
  • Put more stuff up on eBay - - Hopefully I'll get this done tonight.
There, that is an easily doable list. Lets see how well I do with it!

0 comments: