This is my very first tackle, so I thought in honor of the upcoming season I'd take care of my holiday journal.
My holiday journal houses everything I need to make sure the season goes as smoothly as possible including:
- My annual budget with everything broken down by how much I have for each family member, number of gifts I intend to buy for that person, alloted amount of money I plan to spend on decorations, (which this year, is a lot since we're starting all over again.) Christmas dinner expenses, and then an added "emergency fund".
- A list for everyone I intend to buy gifts. Complete with where to get each item on the lists. This is a very handy thing to have when you're out shopping. Especially when you have your mind set on getting someone something, only to find out it's sold out everywhere you go. All you have to do is look at the list and pick another option!
- Christmas Eve and Christmas Day dinner/brunch Menus
- Recipes for everything I plan on cooking.
- Address List for everyone I plan on sending cards too
- Address list for everyone who sends us cards
- List of people to send "Thank You" cards too complete with reason for thanks and address for card.
- Pocket for stamps, festive holiday stickers, address lables, and mailing lables
I may take the time and pretty it up a little bit, but all the main stuff is in there.
I will post pictures of it soon.
To see more Tackle it Tuesdays visit 5 Minutes for Mom.