Saturday, November 11, 2006

One of those days x3

Have you ever had one of those days where, no matter what you do, nothing seems to go right? Well, that has been my life for the past three days. I guess I can kiss the posting every day for the REST of the month goodbye! Between the kids being home on Friday (and fighting non-stop), all the little home projects I've started that have to be done before Thanksgiving, dealings with the incompetent ex, and the every day errands, I've been running non-stop for the past few days. Hence, the lack in blog posts.

I do want to stop and say thank you for all the wonderful comments about my Christmas Journal. I will be posting pictures, hopefully by next Tuesday at the very latest.

And, if you couldn't tell by the picture to the left (and no, I didn't miss that pun), I also have to comment on the election that just past.

WAY TO GO PEOPLE!! Way to show the rest of the country that we aren't backing down. That we aren't any less American because we don't agree with The President or this war! We did the most American thing possible, we got out and VOTED!!! And best of all, IT WORKED!!!

This is the first time I've felt hopeful in a very long time. It feels great to know that there are others out there, like me, who are fed up with what this country has become, since Bush took office.

Maybe now, I can sleep at night, instead of worrying about what kind of country my kids are going to grow up in. A country where, if it were up to Bush, the rich would get richer, and instead of "Land of the free, home of the brave", our motto would become "Land where it's okay to cheat and lie, as long as financial gain is involved."

0 comments: