Friday, December 08, 2006

A little known Christmas Fact


It is nearly impossible to find matching stockings for a family of four or more. I'm serious, I've looked everywhere!

I want stockings that match, yet are a little different from one another. It's really easy to find a series of three, or three different colors, but NEVER four. The only thing I've found that sorta fits the bill are stockings with just the first initial on the front. But with those we run into another problem. I can never find the initials I need. Even switching out mine and Tim's name for mom and dad never works. I can always find one or the other but never both. I guess I could travel to the Jacksonville Targets and search all of them until I find the initials I need, but I really don't have the entire day it would take to accomplish that task.

Hmmm, I guess I could launch an extensive internet search. Hopefully then I can find something that matches and doesn't look like it came from the tackiest Christmas store, ever!

0 comments: