Friday, January 19, 2007

TGIF - - Need I say more?

Even with the holiday on Monday, this week seems to have hung on for an unusually (read: dreadfully painful) long time. I'm spent. Tomorrow, even if I have to lock the kids in their room (totally joking, of course), I'm sleeping in until at least 9:30.

Since I'm too tired to write an actual post, I'm just going to make a list of the random thoughts that are currently dancing their way through my brain, leaving me totally lifeless.

Bumpo has a birthday party to go to tomorrow. Wonder if I can convince him to get the kid a gift card, instead of spending two hours in Target staring at the same three things while he tries to make a decision. . . . Probably not, but it won't stop me from trying.

I need a "normal" desk chair. This one puts my butt to sleep. Tim and I were out of our minds when we picked this thing out. With it's stupid knee rest and no back. Sure, it does make my back feel better, but that's only because the bottom half of it is asleep! Oh how I long for arm rests.

The cats are driving me crazy again. Don't worry, they are bug/worm free. However, they have this thing about playing like crazy right around the time I want to go to bed. Even with my bedroom door shut, it sounds like I have two wild elephants running around my apartment. Then there's that jingle ball. The bane of my existence. I swear I hear that thing in my nightmares.

I have to go to the darn store today. No energy for that what-so-ever.

Hmm, just looked at the clock and realized, if I end this post right now, I can go lay down for an hour and a half before I have to go rescue Bumpo from school.

Don't be alarmed if I stop typing right now, a better offer just came along. . .

0 comments: