Monday, February 26, 2007

Still Searching

So, I think it's safe to say that last week was a total bust. My balancing act leaves much to be desired.

On the good side of things, I've gotten to try out my camera and I LOVE it. Going back now, and looking at photos I took with my previous camera (which is also a good camera, by the way) compared to the photos with this camera. . . . Wow. That's all I can say. The difference is amazing. For example:

Bus with my old camera:

Decent picture and all, but not when it's compared to this photo, taken with my Sony Alpha:
This photo, while not a good picture, what-so-ever, lets you see the huge difference in the quality. The color saturation is truer, richer, and overall, the photo is so much clearer.

But, all this camera/photo stuff aside, my house is still a wreak, and I'm still feeling like the worst mother ever. I have managed to at least get some laundry done, pick up around the house, and cook at home most of the week. So, I guess that's something. However, it's a long way away from where I want to be. So, I probably won't be around much this week, as well, while I try to turn this dreary house, into a home. . . Once again.

0 comments: