Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Spring Cleaning: Day 2

On the menu for today I plan to accomplish the following goals.

  1. Finish putting away the remnants from the yard sale.
  2. Organize the boxes full of keep stuff.
  3. Finish the office area
  4. Find a home for all the neatly packed, well organized boxes.
  5. Clean out the boys' closet.
Hopefully I haven't bitten off more than I can chew with that list. I'm especially worried about item #2. There are still a few boxes that have taken up residence in my living room from prior to the yard sale. Then, there is all the stuff still scattered here and there, waiting for room in the boxes to become available. Ah yes, today is going to be a long, long day.

I'll check in this evening, probably with a heating pad strapped to my back and high on pain killers, to report my progress.

0 comments: