Saturday, April 28, 2007

Tired again, and a birthday.

Happy Birthday Dad!! I so wish I could have been there with you today. Taken you out to dinner, to a baseball game, or just been able to give you a nice big hug. I miss you and can't wait to see you, and the rest of the family soon. Tell Deuce I'm counting down the days until his wedding.

Seems like all I write about anymore is how tired I am. Today, has taken the cake, however. My feet are killing me, and it's all I can do to keep myself awake long enough to tuck these boys into bed.

Tim has to be at work at four in the morning tomorrow, and in an effort to conserve energy (like the good little vegans we are) we've decided to car pool. Which means, I will be up at the crack of dawn to drive him to work, then come home and sleep for another few hours, only to have to drive that way again to go to work myself.

Tim works about a block away from me which makes the whole carpool thing rather easy. Although, with days like tomorrow, I hardly see the point.

Well, it's finally time to tuck these tuckered boys into bed. Which means I'm off to bed myself.

I promise a more interesting post either tomorrow or Monday. Probably Monday, I'm off then which hopefully means I'll be able to form and think in more coherent sentences.

g'night all.

0 comments: