Thursday, April 12, 2007

To my secret poster:

I SO know who you are. There are only two people you can be, and in your case, the two of you are one, anyhow.

My guess is Laurie. Am I right?!! Huh, huh, am I?? Even if you don't respond, I so know I am.

But, please do respond. Send me an email (april@thebottomdrawer.com). You can talk to me, I'm not mad, I'm not mean, you should know that. And, I'm pretty sure it's not breaking any kind of ethical code for you to talk (maybe even be friends) with me, even after Scott and I split up. I know there is that whole best friend thing that Scott and your husband share. But, seriously, when was the last time they talked anyhow? I may be out of the state, but not out of the loop. Scott keeps me informed. LOL

So please, contact me. Let me know what you've been up to for the past seven or so years. How's life been? How are the kids? What have you been up to? Etc. etc. etc.

And, if you do decide contacting me is too much, and you have every right to decide that, for whatever the reason, I do want to say thank you. Thank you for the wonderful memories we shared. And thank you for the kind words you wrote. You guys were a major part of our lives for a long time. And a lot of those memories I have of Scott, have the two of you right along side us. We were best friends, constants in each others lives for a major chunk of time, and together almost every weekend. Friendship like that is hard to find, and I do remember it. I remember it all.

0 comments: