Thursday, May 17, 2007

Time Warp

Tonight I am doing something I haven't done in. . . . well, a long, long time.

I am watching LIVE television. Not live as in the show is live, but live in that I'm watching what is on, when it's on.

And oh bloody hell, this sucks big donkey balls.

Can someone please tell me what those things are that keep interrupting my show? Where's my fast forward button when I need it?

And what was that? What did she just say? Darn it, no freakin' rewind button to find out.

For the love of all that is holy, what damn channel are the shows I usually watch on anyhow? They aren't arranged in a nice organized list for me anymore. I have to actually HUNT for them instead of having them there, waiting for me, begging me to watch them.

Oh and one more thing, an hour long show is actually lasting an hour! Oh how I miss being able to move past the bull shit and on to the good stuff.

This madness has got to end. I have got to talk that dear husband of mine into watching the remaining shows he has left on the DVR so that I can go and exchange this thing for the new "Comcast" DVR box instead. Because even a Comcast box is better than no box at all.

1 comments:

A said...

OMG! Why would anyone put themselves through such torture, lol! ;-P

I don't remember the last time I was forced to watch live TV. We never do it anymore!

But then, my hubby hacked out TIVO and put a gigantic 400 hour memory in it, so...yeah, there's stuff on there that goes back to October.

"Uh, hon? You ever going to watch that show?"

"I'M WORKING ON IT!" hehehe