Saw this on a friend's blog and it got me thinking about all the things I'd like to accomplish in the next few years or so.
So, here you go:
29 things before I'm 30:
- Own a house.
- Run a successful photography business.
- Live somewhere else besides Florida, preferably Ohio or Houston.
- Learn to have more patience with my dear boys.
- Stop yelling so much.
- Get into a great routine around here, and stay in that great, organized routine.
- Spend more meaningful time with my family.
- Plan awesome events to do on a weekly basis with the boys.
- Be 25 lbs. thinner.
- Be healthier.
- Have a routine exercise plan.
- Have at least one completed scrapbook, with the rest of my photos in albums, organized waiting to be scrap booked.
- Get the boys' room completed and decorated. Including refinishing the dressers.
- Finally settle the score with my mother-in-law. Tell her how I feel about her and her ways, find my voice to put her in her place.
- Be married to my wonderful Timmy.
- Take as many vacations as possible.
- Get more crafty.
- Finally start, and finish the art project for my bedroom that I've had in mind for over a year now.
- Stay in touch with my friends more.
- Make more friends.
- Have all of my digital photos backed up and stored safely, not to be lost or nearly lost again.
- Be debt free (except for the mortgage on a house of course)
- Have a decorated house, just the way I want it and have envisioned it forever now.
- Be watching a lot less TV
- Make holiday traditions with my children, lasting memories they'll carry on to their own children.
- Be a manager at my current job, only in a different location.
- Help Tim get our business established and successful.
- make sure my boys (all three of them) know how much I love them. Every day.
- Try out recipes and bake homemade cookies and cakes for my family a lot more often.
Here's to the next three years, I know they'll be good ones.