Tuesday, October 23, 2007

okay, I just have to say. . .

. . . . That little disagreements in a marriage are almost certainly not a bad thing. In fact, they can be quite good. Especially when those little fights lead to unbelievable sex afterwards.

Now, not that I think you should go and start a silly little fight, just to get to the good stuff, because that almost never works. But, when the fight is real, and the feelings are hurt, resolving those issues is such a huge relief that there is no need for any other kind of aphrodisiac, because mother nature handles everything herself.

Seriously though, I hate the idea of Tim being upset with me. And I know he feels the same way. So, after we have an argument like we did last week, getting things back on track is always our first priority. Even if we don't go out of our way to put things back together, we just have a way of getting there. Mainly because it eats away at both of us until we can honestly feel like we are one again, that we are both here for the same reason, accomplishing the same goals, living the harmonious life we want together (okay, now my hippie tendencies are showing). And, a major part of "back on track" is feeling close to one another again. Being in our groove again. Letting go of all those emotions, in the healthiest way possible. And, oh my god, once we start, you can't keep us apart. It's like we have to suck up that feeling, for as long as possible, and make sure we never forget. Heavenly, every single second of it.

And, let me just say now, we may not have gotten as much done on the house as I had planned (although we did get a LOT done.). I may be a little sore today from the not long enough weekend. Hell, I couldn't even tell you what happened at work today because I have absolutely no memory of it due to my sad sleep deprived self. But guess what, it was all SO worth it.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I need to go use my bed for what it was intended - sleep. After all, Tim should be home soon and who knows when I'll get the chance again. . .

0 comments: