Thursday, November 29, 2007

darn comcast.

Did I happen to mention how much I hate Comcast? Because if I didn't, allow me to do so now. . . . I hate that darn company, they are a bunch of idiots who have no idea how to run a company. I could do a better job, and I know NOTHING about cable, or running wires, or any of that stuff.

Needless to say, I've missed posting for NaBloPoMo the last few days. I've been without Internet. Comcast has been busy "upgrading" our complex, allowing us to pay for our digital cable and Internet with our rent and supposedly making it cheaper. Well, apparently this upgrade required rewiring a lot of the buildings around here, or some such thing. So, while they disrupted my cable and Internet service, they also had to make it almost impossible to find a parking space in front of the building. It's been hell.

Other than that hell, things have been going well. I have been working like crazy which means awesome paychecks ahead, and just in time for some serious Christmas shopping. We've gotten most of the decorations up, and now I'm just waiting for my next day off to finish things up around here.

The kitties are doing well, also. Odo was quite sore for a few days, since she was pregnant at the time of her surgery, her recovery time was a little longer than it would have been otherwise. Maddie bounced back the same day he came home and has now decided that the kitchen counter is his new home, which is not going to fly with me.

The boys are healthy and happy. They've both given me their Christmas lists about a million times, which basically means they've either circled everything in the Sunday circular and written down every single toy they've ever seen on a commercial. So, they want anything and everything. Should be easy, right?!!

Now, if you'll excuse me, I have kitties and kiddos to feed, a load of laundry to wash, and some TV watching to do.

0 comments: