Saturday, November 03, 2007

happy saturday

Have you ever seen those shirts, the ones with the funny incredibly over-done statements?

Like "This is my Halloween Costume."

Yeah, can pretty much guarantee that anyone wearing them is either (a) really old, (b) someone who thinks he/she is super funny/original, but really isn't , (c) male and fashionably challenged.

Well, I need to make a shirt (or a badge) that says "this is my post for NaBloPoMo"

Because that's all I got for today. Well, at least for now.

I'm heading out to find my imagination, or voice, or drive, or whatever the hell you want to call it.

I think a nice glass of wine, a comfy swing, and some good holiday magazines should do the trick.

Maybe I'll be back later, or maybe I'll save all my great post ideas for another day, especially since we still have so many left this month.

0 comments: