Wednesday, December 12, 2007

things are good, just crazy.

I'm still around, however briefly it may be.

Things at work are just a bit hectic right now. From subbing in the Pharmacy until a replacement for Scott is found, to training a half brain-dead idiot in photo, I haven't had a chance to eat, let alone breathe for the past week.

The good news about that is that I am definitely going to make over time this week, which means a nice fat check just in time for Christmas. week before. The bad news is that. . . . Well, you know, it's work and any time spent there is time I'm not spending with my family, which sucks.

So that's where things in my world stand right now.

I still haven't managed to do a lick of Christmas shopping. Hopefully I can remedy that on Friday, but with the way things are going, it may have to wait until Sunday. Heck, who am I kidding, with the way things are going, I'll be lucky if I don't have to postpone Christmas until the weekend after.

Well, I'm outta here. I have to run to the store to pick up one last thing for dinner, and about a million other little things that just don't seem to get done without me.

0 comments: