Tuesday, September 30, 2008

rut

Okay, so I think it's safe to admit that this blog has been in quite the rut for the last. . . . oh. . . . year or so.

It used to be that I'd be driving down the road and plotting out blog entries while I went. All "Queen of Multi-Tasking" and all. Now, my drives are filled with thoughts of another kind. Mainly my schedule, and the lack of a little thing called time. I'm running ragid, I'm feeling guilty about the lack of time I spend with those I love dearly, I'm tired, I'm dealing with hives again, and that whole infertility issue still looms in the background.

So, long story short, I'm seriously missing the creative person I used to be. I think it's time for some restructuring. Time to really analyze every aspect of my life and find room for the things that matter and remove all the things that don't. It's time to get back some "me" time. I'm not quite sure what that means, or what my future holds but I do know that my life just isn't working the way it is right now. I'm working too much, spending too much time in bed, and not enough time on the house or my family. It's going to be a daunting task but the end result will be well worth it.

Hopefully you'll be seeing my creative juices running a little more freely around here as well.

I miss it.

And I miss all of you.

But mostly, I miss myself, the happy self I used to be.

0 comments: