Wednesday, November 04, 2009

where i've been

So things around here have been rather quiet for a while now. Granted, in my opinion, things have been quiet for at least the last year but these last few months have been especially vacant.

I think I've come to the point where I hate this blog. I need something new. I need something fresh. My own domain. My own design. Just something. . . . different. I've been talking about redoing things around here for a long time now and I just haven't had the time. In my ideal world, my very competent Timmy would whip up a new blog design for me in fifteen minutes. However, the thing about web design is that it isn't fast. Even the simplest site can take some time. Add on a very opinionated, passionate, indecisive and picky me and the whole process is a WHOLE lot harder for my poor Tim. The truth of the matter is I'm not sure what I want. I am sure of what I don't want but, really, that so doesn't help. I'm not sure what I want to name this thing. I look around on the web and see so many awesomely named blogs. I want my blog to be one of those. I want to go places and do things with my new website. I just don't know how to get there. Yet nothing is coming to me. My creative juices have completely dried up, I think.

Okay, now that I've probably bored my two lone readers out there I think I'm done. Basically, I just stopped in to say that I haven't given up, I'm still around and I promise that something new and fabulous is in the works. I just don't know when exactly it will happen.

Until then, I'll really try to improve things around here. . . . promise.

3 comments:

Adelaide said...

You're not alone in your quest for bigger things, and I'm sure you'll get there. I think it's just about figuring out what you want. A great blog is about more than a cool domain name or flashy design. You post great content so keep it up.

http://trenchandaccessory.blogspot.com/

The Posh Box said...

Remember me when you decide on what kind of design you want.. with blogger, you can have your own domain name for only $10 per year.. no hosting fees, the same log in, etc.. and If you want me to design it for you.. it's up to you, just let me know..

Immortal Woman said...

Where are you? I'm finally back, hope your holidays were fantastic!